Big Brother 15

Even if Andy votes Spencer out, that would be 2 votes with McCrae to vote Spencer out.

Judd and Elissa vote out Amanda.

GM casts the tie breaker and would send Amanda packing. Andy's vote is irrelevant.

Andy must realize this and will instead vote out Amanda b/c if he betrays Spencer, dude literally has no friends in the house except McCrae.

I have to laugh at Amandas reasoning for keeping her. Such as no one in the jury house likes her - I guess not you bullied them and were the cause of their eviction. So it is ok to get rid of Elissa because she is friends with those in the jury house. Also offering if she stays McCrae and her "won't put you up next week". What does she think the reason is that they were both put on the block. These people finally figured out that they didn't want to come in third.

It sound like McRae is thinking of using the pov on Amanda....he's an idiot

If he does he's an idiot because they will vote him out, that was the plan anyway ( Spencer& Andys) They know Amanda will be lost without him. I would be surprised if he did it, he had already told Judd I believe that if Amanda won the POV he was going to get her to use it on him. And I feel that she would.

Can someone PM me and tell me what happened? I tried reading it on the jokers website, but that's a whole lot to read through to try and find it!
Thanks!!

Ok. I don't want to know what they did, but does Elissa know? If it could harm her or is that gross, I would hope producers would step in?

Ok. I don't want to know what they did, but does Elissa know? If it could harm her or is that gross, I would hope producers would step in?

I may be wrong but I don't think they actually did anything. I think they were just saying what they want to do. Either way..totally vile.

ugh watching Amanda cry about how mean Alyssa is to her is making my skin crawl. That girl has some MAJOR issues.

I can't stand Elissa or Amanda!! I used to like Andy but not anymore.

It's so bad that I'm starting to like spencer more & more.......LOL!

It sound like McRae is thinking of using the pov on Amanda....he's an idiot

I would love for that to happen. I want McCrae out first because I worry he can regroup with Andy/Spencer after Amanda goes. Amanda doesn't have any options with McCrae gone.

Spencer had the best line of the season last night!

Amanda - "I feel like I'm in high school."
Spencer - "Were you a mega B in high school?"

DH and I laughed out loud at that one! Like he might as well have said, "Were you a mega b in high school like you are now?" Omg, so funny. And she just glossed right over it.

Amanda: Learn how to speak you %&*#ing idiot. Oh my God, Gina Marie is getting me out of this house. She can't even say that past tense of "like".
Judd: the what?
Amanda: I liked-ed it Judd. Why I liked-ed it? Really GinaMarie why are you adding an additional "ed" to the word "Like?"
"GinaMarie and Elissa are making it further in this game then me."

Amanda wants to tell GM that the only reason why she's evicting her is because she's jealous of her relationship with McCrae. She also wants to tell her that Nick doesn't even like her, he probably thinks she's crazy watching the show.

If you want to see her tantrum on the live feeds, flashback to 2:30am this morning on camera 3. The guys did their best to ignore her, it didn't stop her. She even talks about the places she and McCrae had sex..among other things. Her family must be so proud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter