BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

And about the showmances....
Paul completely shut down any possible romance with Festivus. Definitively!!! Boy was she dumb to give up F2 for him.
Most people think Jody will last and make babies.
Mark and Elena may have a shot. She does seem into him. But most everyone else see them fizzling out.
Most everyone said Maven isnt even a thing and would not go anywhere....except poor dumb Matt who thinks they are lasting forever. I think he's in for a surprise when he sees what Raven is all about. Poor dumb fella.

And the nomance...they are in good terms but I wonder if Jason will ever realize that Alex was not a good BB player.

Jody won't last once Jessica comes to grips with how boring Cody is.

I'm curious about the Christmas/Paul thing! Was this something he said in the backyard interviews? I wish I had seen this!
Dr will asked if there would be a possible romance and he, pretty much, said no way Jose. Said she's a great gal...blah blah blah. And he also went on to talk about the other showmances and his disdain for showmances. He believes in playing for yourself only.

Dr Will also talked to Krampus about being single and available. He told viewers to hit her up and gave her social media addresses to contact her. She played along so I suppose she is well aware, now, that Paul is just not that into her. She looked very puffy eyed, like she had been crying. She was one of the last interviewed.

Dr will asked if there would be a possible romance and he, pretty much, said no way Jose. Said she's a great gal...blah blah blah. And he also went on to talk about the other showmances and his disdain for showmances. He believes in playing for yourself only.

Dr Will also talked to Krampus about being single and available. He told viewers to hit her up and gave her social media addresses to contact her. She played along so I suppose she is well aware, now, that Paul is just not that into her. She looked very puffy eyed, like she had been crying. She was one of the last interviewed.

Paul is 24, Xmas is 33. That was never going to work long-term.

I never look at this thread during the season because I don't do spoilers, but I just read the posts from last night through now. Wow, I'm really disappointed. Not only did Paul deserve to win, but I'm beyond shocked about Cody being AFP. When they showed that montage of everyone in the DR talking about Paul so favorably (which was hilarious, btw), Cody didn't even grin. The dude has got issues -- he had no business ever being in a house full of strangers when he has so much disdain for people in general. Agree with everyone who said that bitterness by the jury in the end is usually put aside and the best player does win. Alex should be ashamed of herself.

I never look at this thread during the season because I don't do spoilers, but I just read the posts from last night through now. Wow, I'm really disappointed. Not only did Paul deserve to win, but I'm beyond shocked about Cody being AFP. When they showed that montage of everyone in the DR talking about Paul so favorably (which was hilarious, btw), Cody didn't even grin. The dude has got issues -- he had no business ever being in a house full of strangers when he has so much disdain for people in general. Agree with everyone who said that bitterness by the jury in the end is usually put aside and the best player does win. Alex should be ashamed of herself.

I agree. Cody is a strange dude and Jessica will leave him soon enough.

Julie Chen's dream celebrity:

Finally, we have Celebrity Big Brother coming up this winter. Give me one dream celebrity contestant you would like to get in the BB house.

One dream celebrity in the house? Andrew Dice Clay.

I don't get it, but wonder if that means he's coming????

Julie Chen's dream celebrity:

Finally, we have Celebrity Big Brother coming up this winter. Give me one dream celebrity contestant you would like to get in the BB house.

One dream celebrity in the house? Andrew Dice Clay.

I don't get it, but wonder if that means he's coming????

Absolutely means he's in.

Why else would she pick a D-list celebrity whose last relevance was nearly 30 years ago, unless she was trying to drum up interest in his involvement by saying he was her dream contestant?

He's in.

Andrew Dice Clay could be a good player. I do think he's someone who doesn't care what people think or getting blood on his hands. Question is will he know how to play lol.

Watching last nights interviews hosted by Will Kirby. I have to say Jessica is very witty and personable. We didn't really see that in the show.
She may be back again.

I think if you had been reading along during the season you would understand why there is so much disdain for Paul. A lot of those who participated in this thread watched the feeds and saw a different side of Paul that the episodes were careful to hide.

Poor Christmas. I hadn't realized that Paul was only 24.

Absolutely means he's in.

Why else would she pick a D-list celebrity whose last relevance was nearly 30 years ago, unless she was trying to drum up interest in his involvement by saying he was her dream contestant?

He's in.
Andrew Dice Clay was just on one of those dinner party cooking show with his girl friend last year. I really liked him on the show. Of course his girlfriend did all the cooking and he socialized with the other couples. I think they might have even won but can't remember now.

I didn't like this season at all but depending on who is on in the winter I might watch. I already watch Big Brother Canada here so that might be too much of one thing...lol

I think if you had been reading along during the season you would understand why there is so much disdain for Paul. A lot of those who participated in this thread watched the feeds and saw a different side of Paul that the episodes were careful to hide.

Fair enough. Can you give me some examples of what they hid? Who were they hiding it from? The audience wasn't voting for the winner, so why were they hiding it? I thought he was funny (I did last season, too), which is why I guess I liked him, but I wouldn't mind hearing about what he did. I've seen him referred to as a "bully" which is one word I wouldn't use to describe him, so I'd be interested in hearing something that would at least help me understand why he was so disliked. Funny thing is that I hated Josh SO MUCH in the beginning, but he did grow on me. I still don't think he should've won, but maybe if I heard about how horrible Paul was, it would help me accept it more, LOL.

Why does Ravens voice change regularly? Sometimes she's got that Southern Drawl and then other times none at all? She is so bizarre. Dr. Will saying how intelligent she is, that she was phenomenal in the jury roundtable and we didn't get to see it. She says she gets her intelligence from her mom..... scary thought from what I have read about mom.

Fair enough. Can you give me some examples of what they hid? Who were they hiding it from? The audience wasn't voting for the winner, so why were they hiding it? I thought he was funny (I did last season, too), which is why I guess I liked him, but I wouldn't mind hearing about what he did. I've seen him referred to as a "bully" which is one word I wouldn't use to describe him, so I'd be interested in hearing something that would at least help me understand why he was so disliked. Funny thing is that I hated Josh SO MUCH in the beginning, but he did grow on me. I still don't think he should've won, but maybe if I heard about how horrible Paul was, it would help me accept it more, LOL.

There were several instances on the feeds where Paul was telling other players to go after someones weak spot.... Cody for example, he told Josh to go at him about his daughter and make him so angry he hits you and is then removed from the game...... Thats a cowardly bully, who was able to easily manipulate Josh (God knows why) to do his dirty work while he sat back and said yep, keep my hands clean and I will bring you to final 2 and win it all, and we know how that turned out.

I really liked Paul last year, I thought he was robbed. I do think he should have won this year even though I hated how he played in the house this year. Paul's strategy this season for some reason was separate, isolate and attack. That was his MO.

The worst attack he had others do was against Cody. Honestly Paul was obsessed with Cody, just because Cody didn't drink the Paul Kool-Aid. Paul basically told everyone, but Josh in particular, to irritate Cody so much that he will either hit Josh or self-evict. Paul decided going after Cody's military status would work best. Said they should call him a coward and a disgrace to the military. Christmas was also gung ho about this plan and encouraged Josh to do this. Matt was the only one who said that this is wrong. That you are trying to get a man who has been trained to kill to snap and hit someone. Matt asked Christmas how she would feel if Cody does in fact hit Josh and she just says well then Cody is not disciplined enough.

They went into the yard and just berated Cody and Jess, mostly Cody though, with personal attacks. Not sure how long this went on for but it did go on for a while. To give Cody and Jess credit they handled it well. That is just one example. There is a video on youtube that I cannot post on here because of the foul language, but go on there and search for What the Edit Missed-Paul & his minions versus Cody.

Paul also used Josh to do his dirty work. I can guarantee you Josh's family will tell Josh to never talk to Paul again. Paul basically treated Josh as an attack dog, to go after people on his command. Yes, Josh is a grown man, but he is also someone that is easily manipulated, something Paul knew and something Paul took advantage of.

Again, even as I say all of this, Paul still should have won, but after thinking about it I do understand why some felt they just could not vote for him.

Alex is just a baby. Out of everyone, Paul backstabbed her the least as he told her before that he wouldn't use his veto on her and he voted for her to stay (meaningless gesture but nonetheless she can't say he voted to evict her). So what would have made her happy? Having Paul take her to F2? Then Xmas/Josh would have been pissed at Paul. No way for Paul to win.
Well, in her mind, because of what Paul pled to her all summer was that he, she and Jason were in a final 3 deal against the rest of the house. She just found out that was a total lie, he was just using her, had just orchestrated Jason going home, followed by her, so it wasn't like he was open and honest with her.

Well, in her mind, because of what Paul pled to her all summer was that he, she and Jason were in a final 3 deal against the rest of the house. She just found out that was a total lie, he was just using her, had just orchestrated Jason going home, followed by her, so it wasn't like he was open and honest with her.

So I guess the new rule to avoid a bitter jury is to discuss and lay out one's exact plans from the very beginning of the game?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter