BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I heard about them being on the TAR. I still think Cody and Mark would have been better. Hopefully Jess and Cody don't fight too much, will be interesting.

I heard about them being on the TAR. I still think Cody and Mark would have been better. Hopefully Jess and Cody don't fight too much, will be interesting.

Guarantee Jess will blow up at Cody numerous times and Cody will just stand in the corner and take it like the whipped little boy he is.

That was a given -- I knew one of the couples would end up on there! I think Jess and Cody will be far less annoying to watch than Brandon and Rachel were!

HOWEVER, the article says they will be there at the start of the race on October 1st ?!? This show is coming back until next year. :confused3

Filming began October 1. The show doesn't air until months after the race actually happens.

Filming began October 1. The show doesn't air until months after the race actually happens.

Oh right -- I forgot it's not real time like BB. Thanks. TAR is our all time favorite reality show (not counting cooking shows), followed closely by Survivor. Is there a Dis Survivor thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!