BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I think it may have to do with the celebrities, may be all they're willing to do.
CBS competing with the Olympics over on NBC.

As I mentioned on the other thread, dumb move on CBS' part. I think putting this show opposite the Olympics is going to tank their ratings -- especially if the celebrities are ones nobody cares about or even knows!

Just read this on Us magazine online.
Jessica and Cody were married yesterday and had a gender reveal today. She is having a girl in April.
Yup, married and having another Big Brother baby.

Didn't think this one would last...........

Just read this on Us magazine online.
Jessica and Cody were married yesterday and had a gender reveal today. She is having a girl in April.
Yup, married and having another Big Brother baby.

Didn't think this one would last...........

This is awesome news....loved how these two have accomplished more and rose up against the bullies and proved them all wrong!

@lorimay I guess, who knows? I thought it was just a summer fling that would end after the BB dust died down. Never in a million years did I think they would last.

Omgosh, Jessica's dress is beautiful so her!
Little Paisley is adorable. Her calling Jesica "mom" is strange, but to each their own I guess. She has her mom in the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter