BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

According to Jokers Update, Jessica has risen in popularity. She was at the bottom of the list last week, under people who were no longer playing, and was ranked 5 last night and I saw an informal poll on twitter that had her as the favorite to with the Halting Hex. I voted for her - I generally root for an interesting, fun to watch game where power shifts and things don't go to plan.

On a side note, has Julie ever dressed this causally before? Not that she doesn't look good, but she doesn't usually show us her causal look lol.

I was thinking the same thing...... But then I said I wonder how much she paid for those jeans???? They aren't my $30 Old Navy jeans for sure.

Josh is ridicuouls, I wonder if his mother has regrets on her rearing techniques as she watches him on TV?

I agree. As much as I hate Josh, Mark should not have gotten away with that.

It does seem the producers are really lazy about enforcing the rules between Jessica taking her sweet time going to the DR when called, Matt eating food when he's on slop to now Mark throwing pickle juice with hot sauce in someone's face.

Dh and I are both Christians and I agree. She threw in how the Holy Spirit was helping her do something one night and we both kinda just looked at each other. Gonna avoid turning this into a religious debate but I think she is a little confused on the purpose of the Holy Spirit. How do we know others aren't praying to win too? What makes her more likely to be heard by God than others? I think God can answer any prayer he sees fit. So if He sees a purpose for her to have this money, it'll happen. But I think she is misconstruing God a bit. Good for her and her beliefs but don't make God your scapegoat. JMO.

THIS -- I find it offensive and embarrassing when people on these shows, or award shows, use God's name to pray to win or outdo someone! It's devious and I cannot even imagine that a loving God would give it a second in the prayer chain when there are so many millions who are in dire need of help and pray for it. She seems to be using God's name to make herself out to be saintly and not a liar or a conniver -- and we all know she is. When you pray, it should be private -- not a performance for the viewing public! JMO

On a side note, has Julie ever dressed this causally before? Not that she doesn't look good, but she doesn't usually show us her causal look lol.

For two nights in a row, Julie wore those "tent" dresses and I thought maybe she was pregnant again. I have always been 50/50 about her wardrobe -- some of the things she wears are awful, and others she wears well.

It was a totally new look for her as far as BB is concerned and, while there's nothing wrong with that, I couldn't help but wonder if wardrobe forgot the bottom half of her outfit.

It was a totally new look for her as far as BB is concerned and, while there's nothing wrong with that, I couldn't help but wonder if wardrobe forgot the bottom half of her outfit.

:rotfl2:

Who does everyone want to come back?
And who do you hope wins HOH?

Cameron and I hope Kevin wins HOH

Paul is so much on my nerves right now, that I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope its Cody.
I hate the way Paul is the puppet master. When he told Alex what to do with putting Mark up on the block and then says to her hours later, I like YOUR plan. She doesn't even say that was your plan buddy......he's pulling the strings and these people aren't catching on

I hope Cameron but I figure it will be Cody. I think it will be a little more interesting with it being Cody in some ways. He is more likeable outside of the house but I doubt he will be able to play that way. I think if I had to pick though this would be my preference, in order: 1) Cameron 2) Cody 3) Dom 4) Jillian

I loved it when Josh said I lost my respect for you to Mark and then 2 seconds later he says that he loves and respects him. Mark's eyes bug out and he responds that you just told me you lost respect for me. I think that is just Josh's go to line. As if he can't come up with anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter