BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm hoping for Cody. If not Cody then Cameron.

I really didn't like Cody the whole time he was in the house. When Julie interviewed him on his exit interview something changed and I kind of liked him. Now I'm hoping he gets in the house because I want to see if he teams up with Paul. Should be interesting for sure.

I hope it's Cody just because he is gunning for Paul and will stir things up. I can't stand it when one person (whoever it may be) is ruling the entire house while everyone else just goes along with it. And that's what Paul is doing right now.

I hope Cameron but I figure it will be Cody. I think it will be a little more interesting with it being Cody in some ways. He is more likeable outside of the house but I doubt he will be able to play that way. I think if I had to pick though this would be my preference, in order: 1) Cameron 2) Cody 3) Dom 4) Jillian
Cody will be better for ratings

Why in the world would Jess vote for Paul??? Shouldn't she have voted for Christmas, someone who couldn't beat Cody. Yes, she didn't know it was Cody but she had to vote as if it was Cody coming back in. I wonder if production had something to do with her vote, I just cannot believe she would vote for Paul.
Anyway, glad Cody is back in, should make for a more exciting game. I do feel bad for poor Mark, he looks like he lost his best friend, but I think Jess will get things smoothed over for him, because I think she knows Mark will be a good ally to have in the house and will convince Cody of the same.

I agree. As much as I hate Josh, Mark should not have gotten away with that.

It does seem the producers are really lazy about enforcing the rules between Jessica taking her sweet time going to the DR when called, Matt eating food when he's on slop to now Mark throwing pickle juice with hot sauce in someone's face.
Don't forget that Jessica never wore her frog head/hat either. She is producers favorite.

I'd be shocked If Jess or Cody doesn't win HOH
You and I think a lot alike. I agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter