BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

TO EVERYONE HERE!!!

This can be a SPOILER thread as well as NOT, if posts are covered in SPOILER TAGS!!!

I am OPEN to making this THREAD whatever the majority feels like.

THANKS TOPPER for the info on the SPOILER TAGS.

CAN PEOPLE SEE MY SPOILER ATTACHED HERE?

I don't see it. I think it's a good idea to have this as a spoiler thread if they are hidden so you can read it if you want. There's been non spoiler threads in the past and they usually die after five or six pages.

TO EVERYONE HERE!!!

This can be a SPOILER thread as well as NOT, if posts are covered in SPOILER TAGS!!!

I can't see the spoiler in your post but I see it in the quote above. How is it revealed? On other message boards, it's usually white text that can be read when highlighted. Thanks!

In the past, I thought the BB threads were based on the live feeds without the spoiler tags. We can't do that anymore, correct?

TO EVERYONE HERE!!!

I see it!!! Awesome, its not summer until Big Brother starts!!!!

TO EVERYONE HERE!!!

*** All about the spoilerS*****

I'm liking the second chances theme. I will have to say I hope Amanda leaves first. I'd like to see Howard or Lane or Nick win

Ok, I lasted all of six seconds on the non spoiler thread before I came back here to see the spoilers

Hi, my name is Kim and I am a BB addict.

Now, that spoiler has me thinking I'm a bit of a psychic. I had a dream TWO days ago that I saw a commercial for BB and it was a cast full of returnees. No word of a lie.

I don't recognize most of the names on the list but I'm sure once I see them I'll go ooohhh yeahhhh.

If this is a spoiler thread can it be titled as such?

I had a dream last night that the new season was everybody from the past four seasons. 40 people crammed in the house LOL

Haha, KIM, when I was trying to post that SPOILER this afternoon, I was so shocked when you posted this about your DREAM!!! :scared1:

Its so close to what the SPOILER is stating!!! WOW!!! Maybe you are on to something!!! :laughing:

Ok, I lasted all of six seconds on the non spoiler thread before I came back here to see the spoilers

Hi, my name is Kim and I am a BB addict.

Now, that spoiler has me thinking I'm a bit of a psychic. I had a dream TWO days ago that I saw a commercial for BB and it was a cast full of returnees. No word of a lie.

I don't recognize most of the names on the list but I'm sure once I see them I'll go ooohhh yeahhhh.

Another Kim joining and another addict. Never missed a season.

My DD and I love watching BB!!! It's our summer show, BUT she is going to China for a few weeks on June 29- July 13, she doesn't want me to watch without her, LOL I don't think I can wait though. hahaha

Sorry to go off topic, but does anyone know how the CBS all access season faired? I tried but couldn't get into it.
I like good old fashioned TV version of BB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!