BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

For those that used to watch the earlier seasons, do you remember how it was more about them as people and how they deal with living together, rather than them only showing the whispering conversations and gameplay all the time?

I used to love those early season, where they would show the players hanging out, talking about their lives, having fun, etc. I feel this show misses that now. Anyone agree?
I miss older seasons too but more for the opposite...for all the gameplay talk all the time. These newbies don't do that cause they get in big groups.

Why? She was only on the show for 2 weeks. I know she has her loyal fans, but really, not only didn't she do anything this season, she actually trusted someone (Memphis) who turned out to be stringing her along.

I have not seen the older seasons, I started watching during BB 17 (I think). I didn't know who she was at the start of the season and she just grew on me, and I wish I could have seen more of her. So she was my favorite

I heard they didn't do the hide the veto in the house thing because of COVID, which means the houseguests have help cleaning that house up, they don't do it by themselves. They always make it look like the houseguests deal with the aftermath. I always suspected production sent a crew in there to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter