BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I really wish the OG players had teamed up to take down the new school players. I'd say the Cody and Nicole season 16 was the beginning of new school. So if:
Ian, Janelle, Dani, Enzo, Kaysar, Memphis, Keesha and Kevin teamed up against:
Franzel, Cody, Christmas, Day, Bay, Tyler, Nicole A and David then maybe we would see some of our faves still in this and some of our 'hate to watch' players gone. I would have gone for Franzel as the very first boot.

I would have liked to see a side vs side competition like they used to have in the old days. You're right, it seems like everyone wants to team up with the same people and they all think they have a solid alliance, until they find themselves nominated.

That's really what happened. Janelle and Kaysar thought they had Memphis, but they didn't. Bayleigh thought she had an alliance, too, but she didn't.

I agree. They should have known being an Allstars there would be pregaming. They could have done random couples and a couple would be put up on the block. So if say Cody is teamed with David, Cody will do everything in his power to keep both of them safe to avoid the block. Janelle could have been teamed up with Tyler, Kaysar with Nicole F. Could have been a whole different game.

I agree. They should have known being an Allstars there would be pregaming. They could have done random couples and a couple would be put up on the block. So if say Cody is teamed with David, Cody will do everything in his power to keep both of them safe to avoid the block. Janelle could have been teamed up with Tyler, Kaysar with Nicole F. Could have been a whole different game.
oh that would have been a good idea. They could have done 7 seasons and taken 2 from each season and had them pair up. Call it battle of the seasons. And space the seasons out throughout the 21 past seasons so not to do like season 7-13. Get some old school and some new school.

Doesn't Tyler own a jewellery company? Does he just do sales and someone else makes the stuff? Anyone used to doing beading or anything with fine motor skills should have done well with that. Good for Da'vonne sticking up for herself, though. I'm glad she won and took Kevin down (even though I don't care for Kevin).

Here's what I was thinking, though, once Dani saw the writing on the wall... Tyler is up and Da'vonne was going to use the veto, why didn't she just throw it all in the wind and put up Christmas or Cody and switch sides?

Think about it. Committee is Cody, Tyler, Christmas, Nicole, Memphis and Dani. That leaves Day, Ian, Kevin, Enzo, and David. If she could convince those 5 that there is an alliance in the house and that they should all align, she could be a sixth there and blow up the Committee. Except for Enzo, she'd be one of the strongest players and be able to rule the game after that.

Doesn't Tyler own a jewellery company? Does he just do sales and someone else makes the stuff? Anyone used to doing beading or anything with fine motor skills should have done well with that. Good for Da'vonne sticking up for herself, though. I'm glad she won and took Kevin down (even though I don't care for Kevin).

Here's what I was thinking, though, once Dani saw the writing on the wall... Tyler is up and Da'vonne was going to use the veto, why didn't she just throw it all in the wind and put up Christmas or Cody and switch sides?

Think about it. Committee is Cody, Tyler, Christmas, Nicole, Memphis and Dani. That leaves Day, Ian, Kevin, Enzo, and David. If she could convince those 5 that there is an alliance in the house and that they should all align, she could be a sixth there and blow up the Committee. Except for Enzo, she'd be one of the strongest players and be able to rule the game after that.
Enzo seems firmly implanted with the committee. And seems like a guy alliance is silently formed. So Enzo, and even David, would likely keep that band of misfits from forming. Stupid of David because he is bottom of any guy bro alliance.

OMG! David last night going from person to person asking "Did you save me?"
It was hilarious, you're an ultimate floater dude, that is not going to fly.
I will be surprised if Tyler goes, but stranger things have happened.
Tyler and all his side deals drives me nuts.

OMG! David last night going from person to person asking "Did you save me?"
It was hilarious, you're an ultimate floater dude, that is not going to fly.
I will be surprised if Tyler goes, but stranger things have happened.
Tyler and all his side deals drives me nuts.
Yeah, that was embarrassing. And people will remember it. I don't see why he wanted to still keep it a secret.

If Dani put up Christmas, Christmas would have taken herself down. Honestly Dani should have put up Memphis. He isn't doing anything and she could use that as a reason to put him up. Ian is going home, no way they are going to let a winner stay in the house, but honestly Tyler is the bigger threat in my opinion.

Tyler did pretty well with the fine motor aspect. He was almost done stacking until he exhaled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter