BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

They bleeped it out, how can you know what he said. I know he constantly calls David a rookie and a newbie, which he is. Why did they bleep it out, how are we to know what he really said. This is serious, if he said it he should be kicked out.

If he did say that then he’s dumber than a bag of rocks and should be pulled from the game. No questions asked. He’s pretty much useless in the game anyway.

The clip is on TMZ, I just watched, they bleep and you can't really tell what he said.
TMZ says, "after he said it, Cody motions for him to stop talking."
Some people on another forum said Cody had no reaction at all. Cody does just continue to talk, I think if Memphis really said that, Cody would have reacted.

I listened to RHAP, they do a daily podcast. He said that Memphis never even finished the word he was going to say, so he definitely didn't say the n word since he never finished his sentence. The podcaster said he thinks that he was about to call David an idiot. That in the context of what him and Cody are talking about idiot would make sense. It would have made no sense for him to have said the n word in the context of the conversation that he was having. Plus Cody really has no reaction. If Cody felt Memphis was about to say the n word he would have had a stronger reaction. The podcaster felt that someone is trying to make something out of nothing. Since Memphis never even said a full word, there is no way to even know what he was going to say.

Ugh. same as it ever was.
Nicole needs to get dumped, she isn't Ians friend, if she was she would have put a stop to Memphis making fun of him last week.
Can't wait till she finds out all the money she lost for that stunt.

**Also, did anyone else see Janelle posted about receiving Nicole's wedding invitation when she got home.
Its in a resort in The Caribbean I believe, she said that the cost of the hotel is $1,000 per night per room.
She went on to say that some of these all inclusive hotels do these weddings and charge wedding guest these high room prices and it pays for the wedding reception, so basically Nicole will get a free reception.
I have never heard of this, but wow.
Janelle had some snarky remarks about it all, of course she isn't going.
I hope Ian tell her to go bounce too!

Also crazy twist next week, who do we think is moving in next door?
ANYONE but Jesse the muscle guy. Can’t stand him. I’m guessing either Josh or Mike Boogie.
Can't be Boogie as he got arrested for threatening Dr Will and his family. BB will never have him back.
Think it's Zingbot. It's about time for that.

ANYONE but Jesse the muscle guy. Can’t stand him. I’m guessing either Josh or Mike Boogie.

Oh please not him.
Agree not Mike Boogie, he's got some issues.
It could be one of the two originals who were removed last minute thanks to Covid.

So bummed Memphis won. You're right lorimay, same story. I was guessing Zingbot too, but he is usually used for veto and he's apparently going to be there Thursday. Unless he moves in like tomorrow and whatever he says to them will be part of the HoH comp. Mr. Pectacular is a good guess too, maybe Rachel Rielly, but she's pregnant, why she didn't do the show in the first place. I just hope it's someone interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter