BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Yes! Now for Pete's sake...don't put up Sam and Scotty. Or Kacee really. Smart move would be Tyler and Bret or even JC as they are all playing a decent game (though due to Bret's goodbye messages maybe he's one to keep around). Or Angela for being a mean girl. I suspect he'll put up Tyler and Angela. Maybe Tyler will use his power and then Kaycee will go up. Is there a hacker again this week?

boo lol. I have never ever seen anyone do that comp that fast.
That’s because they usually have to fill up a gigantic bowl instead of a small column. Also, their cup was much bigger this time. And...their lanes seem shorter too. This has always been an endurance comp - not anymore, I guess.

Edited for typo

I knew Fessie would win after his first run, there was no stoping him.

YES! Brett is the one to take to the final two, you will be a shoo in........silly boy.....

I don't love Fessie, but I'm glad he won. No-one was beating those long legs! I think it's time Angela goes home, I can't stand her. I hope they are able to accomplish that this week.

My two favorites are Hayleigh and Tyler and they are on opposite sides of the house!

When the HOH comp started we were all bug eyed looking at the TV watching how FAST Fessi was going back and forth. He was quite determined! So happy for him :flower:I too think he should put up Tyler and Angela. If Tyler uses his cloud app, it will finally be flushed out and if he doesn't win VETO, he can still be backdoored. Otherwise Angela would be another good move to send to jury.

OMG JC is sooooo good!! He has pretty much convinced Fessy to put up Brett & KC with an eye to back dooring Scottie. All because he convinced Fessy that Scotti has his eye on Haliegh. I really think he could sell anyone the Brooklyn bridge.

It will be hilarious if he actually pulls it off.

I am sad that Fessy won, but seriously I never saw that comp end at 18 minutes. He was incredible.
I was kind of hoping that Tyler would win.
I gotta say I know there is a lot of controversy around JC regarding his comments. But aside from that I really like him. He is hysterical.

I am sad that Fessy won, but seriously I never saw that comp end at 18 minutes. He was incredible.
I was kind of hoping that Tyler would win.
I gotta say I know there is a lot of controversy around JC regarding his comments. But aside from that I really like him. He is hysterical.

And he has the best quote in BB history. "That was terrifying":rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Glad Fessy won but will it count as anything?!

Is there a "hacker" again this week?
I really don't like the whole hacker thing because they don't just have power to undo one thing but EVERYTHING so really what is the sense of doing HoH or anything else when one person can override it all.
So even with Fessy having HoH and you think his side is going to "one up" and actually get somewhere it usually falls flat.

Really, really hoping someone sends Angela home soon, being in the house she has been absolutely horrid. Hope its just the game and she doesn't act like an "entitled bleep" as Rockstar put it, all of the time. Nasty, nasty person....both her and Brett could walk out the door and I would enjoy the show a heck of a lot more!

OMG....if Scotty or even Kaycee or even Sam go this week, it will be a wasted week. The players are Bret, JC, Tyler and a little Angela (but I think Angela is Tyler's true #2 and she's a B so she can go).

Glad Fessy won but will it count as anything?!

Is there a "hacker" again this week?
I really don't like the whole hacker thing because they don't just have power to undo one thing but EVERYTHING so really what is the sense of doing HoH or anything else when one person can override it all.
So even with Fessy having HoH and you think his side is going to "one up" and actually get somewhere it usually falls flat.

Really, really hoping someone sends Angela home soon, being in the house she has been absolutely horrid. Hope its just the game and she doesn't act like an "entitled bleep" as Rockstar put it, all of the time. Nasty, nasty person....both her and Brett could walk out the door and I would enjoy the show a heck of a lot more!

The Hacker twist is thankfully over, but remember Tyler has the cloud app. Fessy has to put Tyler up right away and hopefully Tyler won't be expecting that and won't use his app.

What I can see happening is they put Angela and Kaycee up, Tyler wins veto, takes Angela down, now who do they put up, you would think Brett, but they think Brett is with them, they may send Scottie home, meanwhile he has been more loyal to them than JC has, who they don't even suspect of screwing them over week after week.

The other thing I can see happening is, they put Angela and Kaycee up, Fessy or Haleigh wins veto and uses the veto on Kaycee to backdoor Tyler, but he breaks out his cloud app and again they are probably going to put up scottie, who really is their ally, only they don't know it lol

Ok, forget about them targeting Tyler. I don't understand how these people made it onto the show:

JC went to work on Fessy as soon as Fessy cleared out his HOH.

Fessy told everyone that he's not having one on ones, he always told everyone what he was doing but was in the dark all the time. Also he's not going to hear people throw each other under the bus and he said she said in his HOH last night. But he did invite them to come up before noms today to talk to him.

Everyone cleared out and JC and Haleigh drank wine and while JC convinced Fessy that Scottie was acting weird on the sofa during the vote. he was the swaggy hinky vote and that he's going after Fessy to separate him from Haleigh cuz Scottie has feelings for Haleigh.

Haleigh saw the JC light and agreed with him 100% of all the things that JC said. And agreed that she didn't want Brett gone but Scottie gone. At that point Fessy said he wanted to put up Scottie and Brett. Haleigh told fessy that tyler ain't going after her or him and they can work with him.

This is the whole plan set in motion by Level 6/5/4 with Brett claiming he was the 1 vote for Rockstar with Kaycee backing it up up in the HOH when questioned by Fessy in a group setting. When it was really Scottie and now that has caused a lot of questioning by Haleigh and Fessy.

Brett has isolated himself for the night in the have not room to show that he's not with Angela Tyler Kaycee.

IF Fessy noms Scottie and Brett, level 6 will have the votes to keep him with Tyler, Angela, Kaycee and JC vs Haleigh Who Might throw a pity vote at Scottie and Sam. Sam may be wishy washy if Scottie is on the block and vote to keep him. Also if Sam is picked for veto and wins veto I can see her using it on Scottie.

I saw something, I can't un see this morning and my eyes still burn.

There was a picture of Sam shaving JC's crack, OMG seriously people?????

I saw something, I can't un see this morning and my eyes still burn.

There was a picture of Sam shaving JC's crack, OMG seriously people?????

Oh I am so glad I missed that o_Oo_O Yeah I don't think my DH of 10 years would ask me to do that LOL!!

The buzz is saying that Allison Grodner is apologizing for forgetting about that - haha!

I'd say that an apology just isn't enough.

I'm happy that Fessie won. I don't like how Angela and Brett are playing the game. It seems those two think that they are still in the cool group in high school. I don't like how Tyler uses his charm to get what he wants. He's smooth because he has every girl believing him. I don't like that Scottie is on the block. I watched BBAD when Fessie asked who voted for Rockstar and Scottie raised his hand. Then a little bit later Brett said it was him and then the conversation that it caused.....grrrr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter