BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I guess the only way to know if that was the rule, is to go back to the very 1st time they played OTEV and see if Julie says that.
It may even be on Youtube

I guess the only way to know if that was the rule, is to go back to the very 1st time they played OTEV and see if Julie says that.
It may even be on Youtube

I think the rules would be whatever was explained to the HGs just before the comp. Even though it had the OTEV theme, BB can set the rules each year however they want. I also wonder if the HGs get a longer and more detailed description of the rules before each comp than what we see. We really have no way of knowing exactly what they were told. If they were told you can't leave your platform once you kneel down, then Tyler broke the rules and should have been eliminated. If that wasn't communicated to them, then he won fair and square.

Possible players for POV. Since there are question marks it's not official, also the POV is rumored to be hiding the veto in the house:

POV players Fessy Scottie Brett Tyler Haleigh ?Angela? hosting JC

Kaycee speculates that the veto competition could be hide and go veto. Angela said if it's that then she has a really good hiding spot. She said she would melt the ice cream for 30 secs in the microwave and put the veto chip in there andthen place the melted ice cream on top and put it back in the freezer. Tyler said he doesn't have any good hiding spots. Kaycee said you guys (Tyler and Angela) should tell each other where they are going to hide their veto chip so they don't take each other out. Kaycee giving Tyler and Angela ideas where to hide their veto chip. (It's been rumored that this is the veto competition today). -

What Angela is suggesting would be a great hiding place, but they are actually hiding a folder, not the actual veto, so her idea won't work. I hope she spends the 30 seconds melting the ice cream before she realizes she can't hide it in there lol.

Ok, this episode is really bugging me. They (Fessy and jc) are making Hayleigh seem like a piece of meat. JC telling her that Scottie will be her new Fessy..what, she doesn’t get a say in the matter? Plus, blaming her for leading him on.

Get JC out!

The stupidity is hard to watch. I don't see any scenario where scottie stays. Haleigh was right when she told Fessy he's going to see next week they will be on the block, but she won't be going home, he will.

These people are so dumb, they deserve to go. It was embarrassing to watch. I don't get why Scotty didn't yell from the rooftops that he was the one vote. No way would I sit there and let some lie form right in front of my face. He even knew exactly what was going on...he told Hayleigh but didn't make Fessy see that. Hayleigh should have maybe told Scotty he was going up so he could have made a bigger fuss. Or Hayleigh could have told Fessy to hold off on putting Scotty up at veto renom, and just let time pass to suss things out more.

I also don't know why Jc wants Scotty out more so than the big gamers like Bret and Tyler????

I was wondering that too, but I think he thinks Scottie is too smart to fall for his bull, where Brett and Tyler will believe everything he says. Unfortunately JC doesn't realize if he makes it to final 5 with those 4 he's gone, at least with the Hive he will make it to final 4 and may have a shot to make it to final two since Scottie would want to break up fessy and Haleigh at that point.

The stupidity is hard to watch. I don't see any scenario where scottie stays. Haleigh was right when she told Fessy he's going to see next week they will be on the block, but she won't be going home, he will.

I dont know, I think they all know Haleigh is def the smarter of the 2. - I also dont see any scenario where Sam doesn't vote haleigh out. I think they'd keep fessy and I think itd b smarter for them.

I have to admit that I reached the boiling point on tonight's show. Even though I pretty much knew it all it didn't help my blood pressure. How stupid is Fessie?

I also cannot understand why Fessie is so tight with JC. JC votes with the other side of the house!!! Why is Fessie listening to him at all? He is so stupid--as JC constantly points out--to not see that JC is manipulating him. Scottie knows this, Haleigh knows this, yet neither has told this to Fessie? Or he just won't listen???

Fessy is not using the right organ to think with, he's so hot for Haleigh that its clouding his judgement. He thinks he NEEDS to get Scottie away from her or maybe they will fall madly in love right there in the house, dumb, dumb boy.
When he goes home and watches this, he will be kicking himself.

JC thinks he' a little manipulator, but he will not win this game, no way shape or form.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter