BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

As much as Fessy is not thinking with the right organ, I also think part of the problem with Fessy is he does not know the game and JC does. He is trusting JC to tell him what to do since he has no clue how to play and JC is taking full advantage of that. I think Fessy is going to be really hurt when he sees how little JC has thought of him when he really considers JC a good friend.

Also, Fess and Hay don't see all the others hanging out. Those two need to get out of their HoH room and pay attention to what the others are up to.

Regarding Tyler going back for the correct answer during the OTEV comp after RS gave him the correct answer :
I follow a lot of past Big Brother contestants and they say that there is NO rule against that. Even if you are already kneeling in front of OTEV you can go back and change your answer.

Sam: Starting at 1:30, I am not going to speak until tomorrow at noon. We are going to play the quiet game. At 1:30, I'm going to stop making sounds. I'm just letting you know so that you can tell everyone else I'm not going to speak.

JC: Is it cause you miss Rockstar?

Sam: At 1:30, I'm going to stop making sound. It's not for any reason other than I'm going on strike. I'm protesting.

JC: About what?

Sam: The cruelty

(about an hour later)

JC: I dont feel like doing anything today.

Sam: I reckon you dont have to.

JC: Sam, you are talking. It is 1:35.

Sam: Oh _____.

JC: Sam, you broke your promise. You said no talking.

Sam: I didnt know what time it is.

JC: Too late. I took your word, I took you very seriously

Some one please explain to my why they would recruit Sam to be a house guest.
She is so strange , bizarre and really scary.
If you going to recruit players , at least recruit ones that know how to play the game.

Some one please explain to my why they would recruit Sam to be a house guest.
She is so strange , bizarre and really scary.
If you going to recruit players , at least recruit ones that know how to play the game.

You just answered your own question. They found her different than houses guests of past.

Zingbot was great! Got Brett and Angela and Fessy and Sam...really good.

Fessy is true to his zing. But poor Scotty's hail marry was bad. Though maybe now Sam will be next out the door.

And as for hide a veto...if I saw all the mattresses piled up I would sit and investigate that until I found that veto.

Wasn't it weird they didn't show the veto ceremony and who is on the block now? Have they ever done that before, saved the veto ceremony for Thursday's show ? I heard rumors that this week my be a non-elimination week so they wouldn't have the voting segment or Julie's interview, so would make sense that they save veto ceremony for tomorrow since they need filler. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I wondered about the veto ceremony not at the end of the show as well. Guess we will find out why tomorrow.

Zingbot was pretty good tonight. Pretty much nailed most of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!