Big Cedar Lodge...Branson MO

dizneeluvr

Mystery Writer
We are heading to Big Cedar in a few weeks and I just wanted to see if anyone has been there and what kinds of tips you might have. We have done Branson before, but not Big Cedar. This will be the first time we have used DVC since buying earlier this year!!

Just wanted to say Hi.. don't know much about Big Cedar, always wanted to use our points there but we own 2 other TS in Branson. Don't miss the Outback Bar and the Disney Catalog Outlet in the TANGER mall, right off the strip! If you are an AAA member save your reciepts from that mall ( all of mine are from the Disney outlet) and you can get gift certificates at the mall office. I think it is 5.00 back for every 25.00 you spend.. and spendable back at the Disney outlet. have fun!

We've been wanting to go there for several years. It looks wonderful. PLEASE post a report when you get back, and have a great trip!

We visited Big Cedar Lodge in May of '99 for about 3 nights. We just had a very nice and relaxing time. After spending most of our vacations on the go, it was nice to just go somewhere and go at a slower pace. We did visit Silver Dollar City though and really enjoyed this little theme park. The problem with going to other theme parks though is that we always compare them to you know what and that is just not fair!!! Big Cedar is separated into different areas of lodging. We stayed at the Falls and they also had cabins and other accomodations but since this was just a long weekend we decided on pretty much standard rooms. The outdoor motiff is fantastic. Our lodge had stuffed animals all around---including our room!! They had a couple of nice restaurants that we also enjoyed including a sunday brunch at the restaurant near the main building. There is a marina for those that want to add fishing and other water sports to their agendas. All in all we had a fantastic time!

Without spoiling your experience, upon entering the road that leads to the resort, if you have a camcorder get it ready and tape your entrance!!! I will end hear and let ya'll experience the rest!! Please post your trip report and let us know how you liked it. Have fun.

;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter