BIG day around here today!!

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
I have college orientation! Yep that's right, almost ((((cough cough))))) 35 years old and I'm going to college! Wish me luck- I have the appropriate clothes (at least I think they are appropriate- been out of the darn loop so long...:rolleyes: ) in the washer and having some coffee...... gotta think about breakfast.

Breakfast?????

College students don't eat breakfast. They get out of bed, throw on clothes from the hamper, brush their hair with their hands, grab anything with caffeine in it and make a mad dash to their class.

Good luck with your classes!!!

I am very excited for you. :bounce: Have a wonderful day and I'm sure you will blend in fine. A little Calming Pixie Dust is on it's way.

Even the old ones Jason?? LOL
Shannon- I doubt there are many boys in my program..... just a hunch. I'll let you know though.;)

Thanks for the well wishes guys- I am nervous, but excited!!

Maybe not in your program, but I bet there will some in the cafeteria, the library, labs, etc.;)

PDGrey.gif

Thanks bfeller! And Zurg..... for an evil emporer- you're quite thoughtful! Love the pixie dust....thanks!:D

Hey! It's new student orientation weekend at our school too!! How exciting for you!!

Good luck!

Good luck, have fun, study hard, and don't forget the hip clothes!

;)

Have an awesome day!! You will do fine...let us know how it went!!

Congrats on going back!!!

Hey girl...when's the first kegger??? Oh wait, that was our last college experience.....silly me!

Seriously Loreli, I am very proud of you! Hope orientation goes well....let us know!

I was 29 when I started college. Orientation was fun :) All these 18 year olds and me. What was really funny was that these young guys kept flirting with me. *sigh* Those were the days :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter