• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big problem....

LizZ

Earning My Ears
Just got back from 8 days at POP and loved it...now the problem, a lady I work with asked me to pick up a sweatshirt for her to give to her daughter was a christmas gift...no problem. Went to give her the sweatshirt when I got home and realized they did not take the security tag off the shirt.:scared1: I dont remember exactly what store i got it from as we did alot of shopping on our last day and cannot find the receipt anywhere...I know I should have checked before we left, but we were in such a rush it slipped my mind...sooo any suggestions on what I should do to get this security tag off? TIA

You could call Disney mail order and talk to them about it. Chances are they will either tell you how to get it off or have you send it back and they will send you another one. I had to exchange a car tag a while back and it was no problem. :thumbsup2

Just find a store near you and ask them to remove it for you. Most will as long as you have the receipt-they won't care what store it's from.

Thanks guys Ill def. try to call today...I even went to the disney store up here and their tags are different then the ones in Disney world

Just tell her the security tag makes it unique. :lmao:

That happened to us several years ago and we went to the local Disney Store. They could not remove it but told us to take it to Penney's. They took it right off for us. Good luck.

Same happened to me with a scarf purchased in Epcot. I took it to JC Penney and they took it off with no questions asked. They didn't even ask to see the receipt (which I had just in case). Another option is that if you have a really strong magnet, you can take it off yourself. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter