Big Shout out to Paul and Russel

debbidowright

Earning My Ears
My DH and I returned from the Best visit we've had to the House of the Mouse in 4 years! We thank Paul from Texas who was our check in cast member. His fantastic personality and genuine interest in helping us start our vacation were infectious. He helped us with our magic bands and was patient, kind and funny about the procedure.
Russel from Orlando took us from the Poly check in to our Tahiti room. He shared nifty stories from his past @ The World. Russel helped us with our bags, getting us settled in our room, called to request a microwave and even took us back to our van to pick up more baggage! After returning us back to our room he even got our ice bucket filled - what incredible service!
These 2 guys deserve a raise or much positive recognition! Three years ago our check in procedure was a dud and the following year was worse. We had 2 check in people with the personalities of - blah - . In fact we stayed home in 2012 because of those folks.
Just so you know our room outside of the Tahiti was a view of a green mesh fence with construction equipment. This could have a been a downer but because of Paul - from Texas and Russel from Orlando we decided there was still so much on the good side we wouldn't let that distress our trip. Thank you all.
All the Best - Deb & Burley pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter