Biggest and Best Pool?

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Which of the 3 resorts has the biggest pool?? We stayed at PBH and loved the pool... I would like to try the other ones also...would love to hear any and all info about the pools... thanks...amy

RPR has the biggest in Orlando but not the greater Orlando area. But it has no slide.
HRH has slide and underwater music.

All the pools are great but different. RPR does not have a slide, but has a water play area. My son and I played there for hours.
HRH has the cool pool with underwater music and a slide, etc. Portofino also has a slide.

Spidy.... which pool did you like better?????? We did love PBH... but if there are no entertainment rates we might go try one of the other resorts....thanks...amy

The HRH pool has a basketball net. This was a huge hit with the young boys, and quite a few Dads as well. (I am not trying to be sexist, there were not many girls playing b-ball when we were there) Back in August, my son was in the pool playing B-ball for 6-7 hours straight! I had a hard time convincing him to go on the slide with me one time! He didn't even want to get out to eat--and he loves to eat! My husband and I went to IOA for shopping and happy hour and when we arrived back at HRH there was DS, still playing hoop. We invited him to dinner, nope, would rather play hoop! DH and I had a fancy dinner at The Palm and when I left to check on our son, he still did not want to get out! (though I was happy to hear he did get out long enough to eat the burger I ordered for him from the Beach Club before I left for dinner) Finally, they closed the pool and he had to get out. The next morning he wanted to forgo the parks to shoot hoop in the pool! He agreed to come with us only after I convinced him that all of his new buddies were in the parks with their parents and not likely to be at the pool until later in the day.

So.....if you are traveling with youngsters who love to play basketball, you may (or may not!;) )want to stay at HRH!

Still sounds like he had a great time in the pool thats the thing about kids the simplest pleasures are the best for them:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter