Biggest Disaster Franchise in 4 major Sports.

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Baseball - dont follow no more

Basketball - LA Lakers, despite having every advantage in the world they keep blowing it, I think in time they will get it right but for now, there a joke

Football - tough pick, between the Jets and the Giants, but Im gonna give a slight nod to the Jets being a
little more inept, despite Shurmur being the worse coach ever

Hockey - dont watch

It’s hard to say because things change season to season. I know you don’t follow hockey but Tampa Bay had an unbelievable season, they won the award for most points about three weeks before the season even ended. They tied the record for the most wins in a season. They were clear favourites to win the Stanley Cup.

Then they got to the playoffs and got swept in the first round. So, you never know.

NHL. The Winnipeg Jets Mach 1/Phoenix Coyotes. They spent time in receivership by the league. So they effectively failed in two cities now.
I certainly could go with the Blues, or Sharks. But one of em might win the cup this year. I could also go with Atlanta Thrashers/Winnipeg Jets Mach 2 here or the Sabres or Panthers. All would be decent answers.

NBA. Has to be the Buffalo Braves/San Diego-Los Angeles clippers. No titles Ever since they came into the league as the Buffalo Braves. They've failed in two cities now. In fact they have never advanced beyond the 2nd round of the playoffs. Ever. I certainly could have mentioned some others. But nobody quite matches the futility of the Clippers. The Kings come close, however.

MLB. The Montreal Expos/Washington Nationals.
This one is a tough call with the Padres, Mariners, Rockies, Rays, and Rangers all in the mix.

NFL. The Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals. They are charter members of the NFL and have one title way back in 1947 to show for it. Their all time win% is second lowest ever to Tampa Bay but they've at least won a Super Bowl.
dishonorable Mention. The Lions are the only team in existence throughout the entirety of the Superbowl era that hasn't been to one. And for those that will be shouting the Browns, well they weren't in existence a couple of years due to the Baltimore thing. Otherwise they would be on that list too.
Speaking of the Browns, give them a dishonorable Mention. They haven't been to one in the Superbowl era either. But they won some titles way back when. And the franchise that actually won anything ever is now the Ravens. But somehow, Cleveland made them give up their former records so Cleveland could keep em. Too bad. The current Browns wouldn't have gotten a dishonorable mention because they haven't been around long enough. But hey, good thing you kept those records huh?

Last edited:

The Winnipeg Jets Mach 1/Phoenix Coyotes. They spent time in receivership by the league. So they effectively failed in two cities now.
I certainly could go with the Blues, or Sharks. But one of em might win the cup this year. I could also go with Atlanta Thrashers/Winnipeg Jets Mach 2 here or the Sabres or Panthers. All would be decent answers.

NBA. Has to be the Buffalo Braves/San Diego-Los Angeles clippers. No titles Ever since they came into the league as the Buffalo Braves. They've failed in two cities now. In fact they have never advanced beyond the 2nd round of the playoffs. Ever. I certainly could have mentioned some others. But nobody quite matches the futility of the Clippers. The Kings come close, however.

MLB. The Montreal Expos/Washington Nationals.
This one is a tough call with the Padres, Mariners, Rockies, Rays, and Rangers all in the mix.

NFL. The Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals. They are charter members of the NFL and have one title way back in 1947 to show for it. Their all time win% is second lowest ever to Tampa Bay but they've at least won a Super Bowl.
dishonorable Mention. The Lions are the only team in existence throughout the entirety of the Superbowl era that hasn't been to one. And for those that will be shouting the Browns, well they weren't in existence a couple of years due to the Baltimore thing. Otherwise they would be on that list too.
Speaking of the Browns, give them a dishonorable Mention. They haven't been to one in the Superbowl era either. But they won some titles way back when. And the franchise that actually won anything ever is now the Ravens. But somehow, Cleveland made them give up their former records so Cleveland could keep em. Too bad. The current Browns wouldn't have gotten a dishonorable mention because they haven't been around long enough. But hey, good thing you kept those records huh?

LOL you’re such a troll. I’ll gladly take the points to say that.

Well it won't be me that turns you in.

But it is keeping me out of a thread that would probably get me points if I posted in it. So there is that.

I don’t turn people in either. Post all you want. When I said I’d get points, it’s because have received point before for calling someone a troll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!