Biggest Loser 10 Fall Challenge -- for losers and maintainers :)

Happy Holidays everyone! I've been gone for a few weeks. The first week of december, things went crazy at work. Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks and came back to the holidays! I haven't been on the computer at all.

Congratulations to all of our losers and maintainers. You are all an inspiration.

Vacation and the holidays through me off and I am close to being back at my starting weight. I'm off to sign up for spring challenge and know that I am entering 2011 a healthier me!

Happy Holidays everyone! I've been gone for a few weeks. The first week of december, things went crazy at work. Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks and came back to the holidays! I haven't been on the computer at all.

Congratulations to all of our losers and maintainers. You are all an inspiration.

Vacation and the holidays through me off and I am close to being back at my starting weight. I'm off to sign up for spring challenge and know that I am entering 2011 a healthier me!

Glad that you had a nice vacation, Dreamer24, and looking forward to seeing you on the spring challenge threads! :goodvibes

A friendly warning that this thread will be closing at the end of the week when the new challenge starts. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!