Bikes at Ft Wilderness

DANAW

Mouseketeer
We are staying onsite, but not at Ft Wilderness. We wanted to rent bikes there. Is there a boat from WL to Ft Wilderness Campground? Can we drive into Ft Wilderness directly? TIA!

There is a bus that goes from WL to the Settlement Outpost at the Fort, after that you will need to take a bus to the Bike Barn located in the Meadow Rec Area.

You can drive to the Fort and park at the Outpost Depot then take a bus to the Meadow.

Does anyone know if they rent adult tricycles?
I wondered that also, but when I was over there a couple weeks ago, I didn't see any. It could have been that they were all rented out at that time, but I didn't see any being used either.

The boat goes between Wilderness Lodge and the Fort now but it doesn't start running until 3:00.
The yellow bus runs between WL and the Settlement. Regardless as to which direction you come in, you still need an internal bus to take you to the Meadows. That's in the middle of the campground and where the bike barn is located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter