• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bilateral above knee amputee - ride restrictions?

Bearyb48

Earning My Ears
Hello - I am a bilateral above knee amputee. Does anyone have personal experience of being able to ride things such as big thunder mountain as a bilateral aka? I don't wear any prothesis. Thanks in advance!

I am pretty sure Disney does not have any restriction on rides ( like some parks do) so as long as you can get in and get out on your own and you meet the hight requirement of the rides you should be fine to ride.

Thank you! I had a bad experience at DLP and couldn't ride much so hoping wdw will be different. I can't see them letting me ride Flight of Passage due to the leg restraint but if that is all I will be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter