Bippity Boppity Boo

LDR446

Earning My Ears
We have a reservation at Bippity Boppity Boo in Disney Springs the day we arrive for two girls. Worried about flight delays but can't get a later time. Has anyone had a flight delay and showed up late and were they accommodating?

We have a reservation at Bippity Boppity Boo in Disney Springs the day we arrive for two girls. Worried about flight delays but can't get a later time. Has anyone had a flight delay and showed up late and were they accommodating?

Why don't you call BBB and ask? I doubt if they can promise to be accommodating if they are booked solid after your appointment but they should be able to tell you how past situations like that have been handled.

My impression is that the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is pretty booked up most of the time (you mentioned you can't get a later time.) There are just too many variables when flying into MCO to book any non-cancellable offerings. Not sure how close your arrival time to reservation time is--anything less than 3-4 hours is risky. If you're prepared to catch a cab or uber direct from the airport to DS you could consider that, but then you've got luggage to deal with. It never seems like it should take long to get from MCO to property, but somehow times flies by from point A to point B.

I don't have experience with showing up late to DS BBB but we had a 5:50pm res there in August and was told that was the latest reservation we could get for our two girls. When we arrived we were the only ppl in there. After us two more girls came in and that was it. So we either had a fluke and people cancelled or DS BBB doesn't have a lot of demand at certain times. Are you traveling there sometime soon when winter weather flight delays could be an issue? Can you uber to DS when you arrive in Orlando? That may help. If I were you, I would keep it and if you see you are going to be late, I would call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter