• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

birkenstock or bass shoes?

jbrnhrt

Mouseketeer
anyone have any experience with either one of these brands? i wear a wide width so both look comfy. i ordered a pair of crocs and they are tearing my feet up, so i wanna order something better before our trip, I'm ordering offline so can't try them on

I wear my birkenstocks all the time at Disney. They were actually my wifes for 8 years and the showed wear so she was going to trash them so I saved them 10 years ago and they are still going strong, although my wife keeps threating to though them out (they are way to comfortable to do that).

No matter what you decide, break them in before your trip.

bookwormde

I am surprised to hear that your crocs aren't working for your feet?! I know that they aren't for everyone but they are my go-to shoes! Are you sure that you have the right size? Which ones do you have? Maybe you need to try a different kind? I have been through many pairs and none of them have hurt my feet.

Sorry I can't answer your questions - just wanted to offer you some "croc" support! ;)

Be sure the Crocs are actually Crocs and not some knock off brand. It will make a big difference.

I used to wear Birkenstocks flip-flop style. I liked them, but just like Crocs they can be slippery when wet. I wore them though until I wore the strap off of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter