Birthday at Hollywood Studios

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
In a couple of months I will be celebrating a pretty big birthday at Disney. On my actual birthday, I have reserved a dinner at HBD at DHS with the F! package

Couple of questions....

Are the dome cakes the only ones you can preorder now for birthdays in the restaurants? Is there any place I can order another cake and have it delivered there for our dinner?

Is there anything special I can book for F! ? I know Epcot has the boats for viewing their night show. Does DHS have anything similar? I know the show is basically in the water, so I assume a boat is not an option.

TIA

While looking at the dessert party, I came across the HBD package menu. Seems to include an entree, dessert and beverage. If Im using DxDDP credits, would I get an app or do I need to pay OOP for that since I havve the F! package?

There is a cake thread pinned to the top of the board. Check that out if you want to order a cake. Resort options are not what they used to be. A dessert party would be lots of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter