"Birthday" at WDW question...

wasabi girl

<font color="894fbf">Mouseketeer<br><font color="9
I'm planning a trip to WDW next year, staying at CR for 8 days. My question is...both of my older teen daughters have wanted to go to WDW for a very long time...this is their first time ever (we can finally take them!). It won't actually BE anyones birthday while we are there (we have to go during"value" season!) but it is their "birthday wish" to be there. Can we arrange for anything special for them while we are there? I'm not even sure what Disney might do for birthdays (or in our case their sort of birthdays), any suggestions or ideas? Has anyone ever celebrated their birthdays not on the actual day while there?

Be sure to get a birthday button at guest relations in the parks. They will get them some special things. But if you really want to have a birthday to remember arrange and pay for something for them. Otherwise you may be disappointed if something special by WDW doesn't happen.

Many many people go to WDW to celebrate their special occasion so WDW can't do something special for everyone.

The special things aren't worth much monetarily - my DD got a cupcake at Cindy's b-fast but not much more than that. But you do get alot of Bdays greetings and I've heard of people getting pulled to the front of the line. As for it not really being their actual birthdays - your daughters are old enough to get into the proper spirit and if they are embarrassed by a "Is today your actual birthday" question - just have them respond with the truth - "the trip was a birthday gift!"

Enjoy!!:wave:

If you tell the restaurants that it is a birthday, they usually always do something. At Epcot, you get whatever is the tradition in that country and it's pretty cool. I think it's better to mention it than just to rely on them seeing the badge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter