Birthday/Birthday Cake Ideas

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We are considering a trip next year that will happily coincide with my daughter's birthday. She is a young adult, but is still our Disney princess.

1. Does any one have any special ideas about celebrating a birthday for a 27 year old at WDW?

2. Can you get a cake delivered to your room/restaurant? If so, what would the cost be?

Any help would be appreciated.

If you go to the restaurant board there are one or two threads totally dedicated to cakes at Disney. Just search that board and "cake." Many people post pictures, how to order and special things done for cakes they had at Disney.
I will warn you. If you are ordering from Disney, they will probably be close to double what you'd pay at a regular bakery from what I have read/seen.

You can get a free cupcake at most TS restaurants

You can also get a basic cake at almost any TS restaurant by asking at check in. It’s pretty basic but it will do the job.

We are considering a trip next year that will happily coincide with my daughter's birthday. She is a young adult, but is still our Disney princess.

1. Does any one have any special ideas about celebrating a birthday for a 27 year old at WDW?

2. Can you get a cake delivered to your room/restaurant? If so, what would the cost be?

Any help would be appreciated.

All the ordering information for cakes is updated both there and on disneytravelbabble.com by the amazing LurkyLoo. Great info and generally pretty easy to order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter