Birthday breakfast at Cinderella's Royal table?

tink70

artistmarnie.com
Sorry I just noticed this is in the wrong place!
I will post again in disney dining.

We are going to WDW in November and will be celebrating our DD's 5th birthday while we are there. I was wondering if anyone has ever celebrated a breakfast birthday, at CRT's, or if they have a recommendation. I also saw that Chef Mickeys is great for birthdays, so now I am not sure.
My DD loves princesses, her favorites being Aurore and Snow White, so I thought the castle was a good idea.
Has anyone done this before? Or have a better sugggestion?

Marnie

try the storybook breakfast in Epcot. Cinderella doesn't make an appearance but the other princesses do!

We did my dd's 7th birthday there last year. Everyone made a big fuss over her. She received a cupcake with a candle and a picture of Cinderella and Prince Charming that was autographed by both. And I love they way they say, "Oh, Happy Birthday, Princess!" to her. Mary Poppins was my favorite. She mesmerized me. The picture in my signature is of my 2 dd's with Snow White on that day. FUN!

Sounds like your dds had a great time. I just love the castle but seeing it is HER birthday, I am trying to do something special for her. (me- I would be at the castle!!)
My only concern with the castle is that Aurore is there. That is her favorite, Cinderella is one of her least favorites.
But how lucky are our girls to spend their birthday at Disney and the castle!!! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter