Birthday Buttons

torismom

DIS Veteran
We will be celebrating our May birthdays this year in Disney (dh, myself, dd and ds) However, we will be there on dd's actual birthday. How mouch are these and they are available at City Hall in Mk, Correct?

You can get a different one at Epcot Guest Relations, too - not sure about the other parks.

Good question. Anyone know about getting one in AK or MGM?

Yes you can! My b-day is in august so we are usually are down at wdw during my b-day and , This last year we went to AK for a change, you get your button to the left of the turnstile area, I think its a small office? can't remember the "official name" but its next to small store and bathrooms. AK was really great too. I believe more cm's there (than ever at MK) acknowledged the button and while in line for the whirl ride they lead the entire ques in singing me happy birthday! And this was for a 40 something woman with no kids to impress, so I would highly reccommend having anyones b-day at animal kingdom! :D MKY

Yes, you can get them at each of the parks...........I was just there in December on my birthday, and my daughter's too..........Several of CM make a big deal, singing and so forth. It's rather neat.........We each got a birthday pin from each of the parks. Something really nice to save.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter