Birthday cake

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
anyway to buy a birthday cake at a reasonable price
how do I go about it ? Thanks

Not sure how reasonable the price is but according to their FAQ https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/...ebrations-birthday-anniversary-event-services you can order in advance and have it delivered to the dining room.

We sailed for my son't birthday and ordered the decoration package, it was there when we got on board and he loved it (great surprise for him) We brought it all home too. The door magnet was great for being able to easily find the cabin too :)

Define reasonable. The one you can get through gifts and gear online, is, in my not so humble opinion, crap. Dry at best. they have not been doing as much of the ‘sing in front of you at dinner’ either, although you can certainly talk to the wait staff ahead of time and request something. I vastly prefer the plate written in chocolate sauce and my chosen dessert that night anyway.

Don't know what ship you are on, but we got a giant cupcake for my son on Oasis and that was perfect - you just have to order it a couple days in advance

We just had a chocolate birthday cake from Adventure OTS in January. We felt it was moist and flavorful. there was five of us and it took us a few days to finish it. Got it early with decorations under $50 on sale as it was normally over $70. I realize this person has most likely sailed but I thought I would give another opinion if somebody else was curious about cake on the ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!