Birthday cake?

Miscrapper

Mouseketeer
We are planning to celebrate my mom's birthday during our trip. We are eating at Biergarten and then going on Illuminations Cruise. I am debating checking into a cake at Biergarten - anyone ever had one there? I am also thinking of ordering from Boardwalk bakery or possibly going to Beaches and Cream after cruise for desert - do they do cakes there as well?

Anyone ever gotten a bday cake from any of these places? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

We have had a cake from the B'Walk bakery on two occasions. Both times we had to go pick it up ourselves. It was very, very good and I was able to select the size, flavors, and decorations colors myself.

You might be able to have it delivered but it would be mucho expensive.

Where are you picking up the Illuminations cruise? If it Boardwalk, you could pick up the cake right before the cruise and get plates, forks, and beverages to take on the cruise. You are allowed to take such things on the cruise.

We've done the Illuminations Crusie before and they offered some food catering. It might be possible to have them request the cake and have it on the boat.

Troy

We've had a cake before on an Illuminations cruise. I believe it was from Yacht Club but not sure. It was very good. We ordered white cake with raspberries and buttercream frosting. The were willing to accommodate whatever we wanted in a cake.

Miscrapper, I had to share this w/ you.

My DH will be having HIS birthday on our next trip. We're also eating at Biergarten, I was thinking of looking into a cake there (let me know what you find out) and of possibly doing an Illuminations Cruise afterward.

Isn't it funny how so many different people on these boards have the exact same question!

Took

I was going to have a birthday cake delivered to our room at the GF (my birthday, but the cake would be for my son who loves it). $40 and it's huge, I wouldn't know what to do with it all. Someone please let me know where we can find something smaller than 1/4 sheet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter