• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Cake

Miniefan

DIS Veteran
Is there anywhere that will deliver a bday cake to your room?? We are staying at the Ft. Wilderness Cabins and will be celebrating my mil's B-day on one of those days, I would like to give my mil a cake but I don't want to make one, or have to go buy one at someplace like Walmart. Can someone please help!
Thanks,
Kim

Call WL roomservice atleast a few days before your trip, they can bring one to the room. I think the smallest is 8 inches round and cost $25.00.

I just did this for my brother for our trip last month. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I called them two days before our trip and they put me in touch with the right people to speak to. It was a 6" cake.....I was able to have whatever I wanted written on it. They bought it to the room with a bunch of mickey shaped candy on the tray. It was really neat. It only cost $12.50

Wow, thats a great price... when I called the Poly they told me they only had the $25.00, but when I asked about the smaller one (knew about this since we had one with dinner once), she said oh yeah for the restraunt... so I thought it was only for the restraunt, but if it can be RS thats super cool, will remember that for next trip.

The Trail's End Buffet gave DH a free birthday cake when we had lunch there last week. It was about 6 inches round. Since you will be at Ft. Wilderness, you could look into getting one of theirs, if you don't want to eat there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter