Birthday celebration for DH

Sharper

Mouseketeer
We should arrive mid-day of DH's birthday. I don't want to use that partial day as a park day, so am trying to decide what to do where Disney could help us celebrate. Have considered Chef Mickey's since I figure the characters could help us celebrate a bit, although he adores the buffet at Cape May at the Beach Club (but no characters, so will waitstaff do anything to note?) Any other ideas of what we might do, outside of the parks? Thanks!

I was just going to start the same thread! We're arriving the day before my DH's 40th and are celebrating his and his 2 best friend's 40th also, and I'm looking for any tips to make it super-special.

Sharper, here's what I've found so far: let the resort you're staying at (if it's on property) know it's a birthday, sometimes you get an autographed character birthday picture in your room. From I've gathered any of the rest. will do something for a birthday as long as they know in advance or before you're seated.

I'm looking forward to seeing what other's have done! Thanks for starting this thread!

Let the servers at Cape May know it's his birthday. They sang to us and gave us a cupcake with a candle in it.

We celebrated our au pair's 20th b-day this past August at Chef Mickey's. It was great! Food was good, characters made a big deal over her, and the brought a cupcake. You can purchase a cake, as well.

We also had breakfast the next morning at Donald's Breakfastosaurs. The waitress gave her a card, and made the restaurant sing to her. Both were great!

We'll be there in March two days after our twin dd's b-day, and they already have requested we go to Chef Mickey's.

We did an Illuminations cruise on our arrival day which was the day before my husband's 40th bd. You won't burn a day of park admission and it was one of the very best experiences of our whole 10 day trip. It is absolutely worth every penny! Let them know it's a BD even if you don't pay for the BD package and they might decorate the boat anyway since they have the decorations.

We are also going for DH 40th birthday and I booked the 7 hour tour for him and his friend. It's called the Disney Magic Tour. It was somewhat costly, but I thought he would enjoy it very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter