Birthday celebration

4407mark

Walt's #1 Fan
just booked a 4-night for December 2019 to celebrate my wife’s 30th. We have sailed before and I am planning on dinner at Palo for her birthday. Am going to hopefully be able to book parasailing on CC as well. Any other ideas for celebrating? How to make this cruise memorable?

I'd book Palo brunch as well. YUM!!!!

I would be cautious about making parasailing an integral part of the celebration as in 4 trips to Castaway I've only seen them able to actually do it for about an hour one day during the summer. The rest of the time all excursions at Castaway were cancelled due to wind and currents.

You can order specialty cakes to be delivered to dinner or your room. I ordered one for our trip next week. The form is available on DCL’s site and there are lots of different options. Not that the ship has a shortage of desserts, but a special cake could be fun!

Hubby and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on the Wonder. Our servers brought us a special "celebration cake" dessert that was free. You just need to tell them you are celebrating.

What about ordering champagne for your room? Schedule a portrait session on board? Let her shop for something special either on board or in port?

Aside from what you have already planned and depending on how much you want to splurge for your wife's birthday I would suggest the following.... spa day, rainforest pass, upgrade stateroom, and even private shuttle to/from the port. Good luck.

I have 2 kids celebrating onboard this Dec. It was suggested to me to get the big sundae from the ice cream shop onboard the Fantasy and the servers will deliver it after dinner if I request. I am also doing the room decor through DCL.

Tell guest services when you get on the ship and see what kind of pixie dust might happen.

You can also g online and put what you are celebrating. Get a birthday button at guest services. How about going to party city and getting a tiara and a birthday sash. When you walk on ship maybe tell them to I reduce as "birthday girl".

Thanks for the ideas everyone! We have never done Pali brunch so I think that would be a great idea and inroom decorations will be a must. Still plenty of time to work on it - thank you!

Couples massage. We’ve done it in the past as a nice way to be together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!