Birthday Dinner @ Disneyland for 6 yr old

c&m

Love the Mouse but love my DH more for taking me t
We're gping to be celebrating our DD's 6th birthday while we're in DL in October. We are intending to have a birthday dinner for her at Goofy's Kitchen. However, we were wondering if anyone has any other suggestions that may be better. Thanks!

You might look at the Plaza Inn on Main Street. I don't know if this is any better than Goofy's Kitchen but here is the info from the Disney website:

Plaza Inn

Beautifully renovated and brimming with Victorian charm, this restaurant is truly the "inn" place to dine. Start your day right with a magical Character Breakfast, the only Character dining experience inside Disneyland® park. Disney friends join you for a sumptuous, all-you-care-to-eat breakfast buffet. Later on, enjoy hearty stews served over puff pastry, specially fried chicken, pasta creations, classic cake desserts, and other home-cooked delights. Food-court style. Children's meals and kosher selections available.

Celebrate a birthday at the Plaza Inn, Disney style. A party awaits the lucky birthday person with a cake and "Happy Birthday" sung by your server. Cake orders must be called in five days in advance at the Plaza Inn at (714) 781-4560

I think they will do something like this at Goofy's Kitchen too. I hope this helps a little. Good luck with whatever you decide

I would definitely choose Goofy's Kitchen; you can also do the birthday celebration there with cake and party favors...whatever you want. Just call in advance to set it up. We had my daughter's sixth birthday dinner there and the characters were AMAZING and spent TONS of time with her making her day special. They all sang happy birthday to her too. It's a perfect place for a child's big day. :)

Thanks, Melissa and Michelle, for your suggestions! I'll make reservations for Goofy's Kitchen. Our DD will be thrilled!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter