Birthday gift to myself (2019 Jaguar!)

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Folks, I've booked myself a nice 2019 Jaguar F-Type for my birthday next week (my birthday is actually Wednesday the 14th but of course I'll be at DL with friends. The car is on the 19th :-)). I've included a few pics. I'm not huge into cars but I do like to treat myself to the occasional Porsche, Jag or even Lamborghini :-).

Jaguar1.jpg

Jaguar2.jpg

It's beautiful! Happy driving and happy birthday :)

I am a fan of the 80s Jag, such pretty cars! My best friend's dad had one when we were growing up, I practically lived at their house in elementary school so I have a lot of memories tied up in that car. Lol, my friend's dad also had one of those huge old car phones that was the size and weight of a brick, those were useful!

giphy.gif

I did get absolute full coverage, simply so I’ll have minimal worries. I once scratched a gorgeous Lamborghini. Even though it was small, it still cost me $500 out-of-pocket. The bright yellow had to be matched perfectly. I saw the repair and it was expertly done. There was no trace of the original scratch.

Last edited:
P.S. Woo hoo! My avatar is now more in line my with screen name. Put another way, it's now more on-brand.

Last Halloween I was at the park from rope drop until about 12:30 dressed in the costume in my avatar. As the day got warmer, I took off the jacket. Clad in a white shirt and a flowered vest up top, several people approached and asked me park-related questions. It soon became clear to me that they thought I worked there :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter