Birthday Query

Mis4Mouse

<font color="red">I like twirling around 'til I'm
I remember reading somewhere that there are birthday buttons or some such thing? Is this true or am I misremembering? My family will be celebrating my big 4-0 with me in WDW this year and I am really looking forward to it!

Has anyone ever heard of any buttons, or any other special birthday perks or requests that might be made to make it really super special? (as if being there isn't special enough!)

Thanks for your attention!
S

I haven't heard of the buttons.....but the Swan/Dolphin advertises a rate of $100 to stay the night of your birthday!:sunny:

The Birthday Buttons do exist!!!

Only available at City Hall at MK. I recommend getting one and wearing it throughout your stay.

We brought our daughter to WDW for her 7th b-day as a total surprise and for only 3 days. The birthday button brought her many happy birthdays from CMs and a few 'let's all sing happy b-day to Rhianna before we start the ride'. These little things made our trip one big :D.

However, a couple of bigger perks that stick out in my mind include: free desserts at a couple of restaurants the World, PRIME seating at Fantasmic even though we were very late, back to back rides at Space Mountain, one cast member gave her a pin without having to trade (she is very into the pins)....etc.

DisneyWorld is the best place to have a Birthday and the button only adds to the joy.

:jester:

My dd got a cupcake, mickey confetti on the table and a magical moment certificate at the Cinderella breakfast. Wearing her pin got the CM at the carousel to sing happy bday to her, and as we got off the ride he made sure to point out to her Cinderella waving from the upstairs of the castle. My mom took her in one store and the CM brought her to the phone for a call from Mickey and Goofy singing Happy Birthday. DD is still talking about that, 4 days later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter