birthday question

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
We will be celebrating my daughter's birthday on our cruise. Does Disney do anything special (i.e. cake in dining room or sing Happy Birthday)?

Be sure to note it on your reservations. Definitely remind your servers at dinner, they will bring you a cake to the table.

Happy Birthday to your DD in advance

DH and I both celebrated birthdays on our cruise. Our server already knew about it when DH told her it was my birthday. They brought out 2 cakes, 2 DCL Birthday pins, and sang Happy Birthday. It was a pleasant surprise.

Although it is probably noted on your reservations it does not hurt to let your server know too.:)

her birthday is actually the week after we cruise but my DH couldn't get off that week. would it still be okay for me to mention it? I know it would mean alot to her :)

Actually our birthdays were on the 23rd and we celebrated on the 20th. Just let your server know on the first night so they can plan for it.

but the pins seem to be hit or miss, I have had two birthday's on the magic and got a pin for the first but only got a cake this year.

( I did get a better gift though being serenaded by Alex, Michelle and Dagny :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter