• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Questons

CarolinaBoy

Earning My Ears
We will be in a cabin at the FW for my daughter's 4th bday. I'm looking for some suggestions on what to do for her.
I was wondering about a cake mostly and some ideas for making it special.
Any past experiences would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Cboy

At check-in be sure to tell the CM about your daughter's birthday. Sometimes they will send balloons, and an "autographed" birthday card. Also, at MK stop at City Hall and tell them about the birthday. They will give her a "Birthday Button" to wear. Also, at every meal be sure to tell CM about her B-day. She might get a free dessert.
I will never forget DD4's birthday @ WDW. It was truly magical. The CM's were great, especially Marlene at Tony's Town Square.

We did all of those things that Plutospup said for our twins when they turned 6. Great advice. They loved it. You can also call Goofy from any Disney phone and he will wish you a happy birthday.

We went to the character meal at Contemporary - Chef Mickey's. They gave our kids special chef hats to wear and announced it was their birthday. Everyone sang HP during the sing time. One of my kids was a little shy about this, so if your daughter is shy just tell her ahead of time that this might happen. Anyway, they loved it.

Since you are staying in a cabin, you could buy a birthday cake at a grocery store and maybe some balloons and decorate your living area.

Have a wonderful time!

We are traveling to Disney World this year with our families to celebrate two family member's turning 30. Would it be rude to mention that to the CM's? We were just gonna do a Carribean Cruise with the adults..but in the end we knew we really had to go to the World with our kids. It's our favorite place! Are we too old for this? :)

I took my dd3 to Chef Mickeys for birthdays 1 and 3. Very special both times singing and dancing and she got a free cupcake with a candle brought to the table when they started singing. They go all out for birthdays there but it's not for the shy. We also did the other mention things and CM's would see the birthday button and say or sing happy birthday.
A word to LUVBUZZ I celebrated my 30th at wdw (eek 8 yrs ago) at I think it was called the Concourse Grill in the Comtemporary anyway unbeknownst to me my then hubby tipped off the hostess and at the end of dinner I got a cake a whole cake not a very big cake but it was more than just a slice. no singing but that was fine with me. It was a surprise ending to a really ugly day that had been stormy and yucky. So I think you're never too old.Besides everybody needs a little magic!!!

Can you only get the birthday button at Town Hall in MK or can you get them at all the parks? Just wondering we are going in 2004 for my DD4 B-day and then in 2006 for my other DD 10 b-day. So I was wondering if had to go to MK to get it or could it be any of the parks.

We are traveling to Disney World this year with our families to celebrate two family members turning 30. Would it be rude to mention that to cast members?
I was at Disney World last summer and celebrated my 43rd birthday. Yes, I did get my birthday button at City hall! I had a wonderful time. Disney is a magical place for everyone. You are going there to celebrate and the CM's will go out of their way to make the birthday people feel special if you tell them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter