Birthday shirts. Anyone can help?

AvonPooh

Earning My Ears
We will be on a Disney cruise soon and it happens to be on my hubby's birthday. I'm looking for a birthday shirt that has a mickey head with a birthday hat on it that says "It's my birthday!"

I also then am looking for the Mickey glove pointing one each way that say "it's his birthday!" So that when my son and I stand on either side it points to him.

Can anyone help me do this? I have looked for these but never quite found what I'm found looking by for. Thank you!!!

I have this one that I personalize. I can do it's my birthday in the part where it says Dawn, and then his name in the right ear. I can also do the Mickey gloves. When would you need these by? It could be a week before I can get it done.
IMG_9330.JPG

Just when you can. Ideally I'd like to do them next weekend but I will take it whenever.

Oh sorry! I didn't read that right. I thought it was just saying it's my birthday. His name is Jim. Thank you!

This board is acting crazy today, the keyboard keeps locking up and I cannot type, and then it's posting multiple times.

Anyway, I sent you a pm with the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_9471.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!