Birthday suggestions inside Magic Kingdom?

Matt@WDWR

Mouseketeer
We're driving down early on April 17th for a Daddy/2 Daughter trip. (Kathy W is my DreamsUnlimited TA btw. YAY!). I'm taking my two oldest daughters for some alone time with Dad while pregger wife stays home and has some alone time with our 18 month old daughter. (Notice the daughter pattern. haha)

Anyways, the 17th is my oldest daughter's 11th birthday and she wants to celebrate it at the Magic Kingdom. I'm looking for some special ideas on how to make her birthday more fun. She's grown out of the dress like a princess stage so she wouldn't be interested in the BBB. She also has done every character meal at WDW so she isn't interested in that either.

Any suggestions? I'm trying to think of something that is more special than costly. Although I did have an idea of making a scavenger hunt through the park and the reward would be a gift either in the park somewhere or back in the room.

Thanks for any ideas!

How about getting her hair done at the Main Street Barber Shop? They do some funky fun things with glitter and hair paints. It is not expensive either.

Don't forget the Birthday Pin.

If she likes attention, have her wear a T-shirt stating it is her birthday and she is celebrating in the Magic Kingdom.

Let her plan the day and pick where you eat. So what if its Dole Whips and Mickey Ice Cream for lunch!

Hi Matt. I was just at MK today. They must have sung Happy Birthday to every table at the Plaza. They did make a fuss over everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter