Birthday Trip Num-Nums, a quick review 11/18-11/22

scionchigirl

Mouseketeer
1. Liberty Tree Tavern: ate lunch, we had the All You Care to Eat. The pot roast was fantastic! So very tender! Of course the Ooey Goey Cake was great. We had a great server
2. Skipper Canteen: I had the steak and it was very good, seasoned well and the chorizo/potato hash was good. The spiced sangria was good. My son had the steak salad and enjoyed it. The Kungaloosh cake is very tasty! Loved the atmosphere here! Very good server
3.SciFi: We love this place, its a must do. I had the seasonal burger that was The Southern Burger with fried green tomato and pimento cheese. Loved it!
4.Tusker House: breakfast, always good. Daisy is always so sweet and cute here, great server named JD. The ham is so good here!

Counter:
1.wolfgang Puck Express: great employees here, so friendly. Had the roast chicken, it was very flavorful; DS had pizza, DD had mac and cheese, we all enjoyed it
2. Ronto Roasters: OMG! Sooooo yummy! Great sausage! HUGE wrap, very tasty. Good spot to relax and take in the sights. Very happy! They DO accept CS credits, too!
3. Caseys: We love Jim, the piano player, so we always go here. The hot dogs are tasty. The fries, meh...but the Coca Cola here is very good, very syrupy.
4. Pinochios Village Haus: Flatbread pizza was pretty good. I love the theming!

Snacks:
1. 9 Spoons (AK): great mac and cheese, the lady gave me a free pretzel for my birthday and Kevin from UP came by and yelled at me, lol
2. Hollywood Scoops (HS): brownie sundae was very good, fresh and warm brownie, good ice cream
3. Food & Wine Fest (Epcot): had the filet at the Canada booth, soooo good! DD had a bun in Japan and DS had a wrap in Morocco, all were good
4. Plaza Ice Cream (MK): The All-American Sundae is my FAVORITE, the peanut butter sauce is divine!
5. ASMO secret menu: my DH did this and it was so cute, he had the poutine. Gravy was very good!
We had a ton more snacks but these were among the best. We did the MVMCP on 11.21 and had cookies and hot cocoa, the hot cocoa was good, the cookies had a TON of peppermint, we also had a snowman pretzel, that was good.

I was very happy with Skipper Canteen! The atmosphere was very good and the steak was soooo nice. We've been to WDW a ton and ate at a lot of places over the years. I always like LTT, its nice they do the all you care to eat at lunch, my kids and I had that and my husband had fish and chips. We also took the "Beyond the Seeds" tour at the Land and saw all the veggies being grown and ate cucumbers there. I HIGHLY suggest that tour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts