Birthdays at RFC or Planet Hollywood

JenLoy

Mouseketeer
My MIL and I share the same birthday (5/22) We arrive in Disney the day before and plan on going to DTD for dinner that evening. Does anyone know if RFC or PH does anything special for birthdays. Can I call ahead and order a cake or something to surprise MIL? This will be her 1st trip to the world!

Appreciate any help you can offer!

Both would be insane to not do something for people's birthdays. If I had to bank on one though it would RFC just because alot of kids love to go there.

RFC is also the restaurant I would take my MIL before Planet Hollywood only because Planet Hollywood is so loud - you can barely have a conversation in that place (unless they have changed it in the last 3 yrs).

Have fun and Happy Birthday:bday:

Yes, I promise you that unless MIL is real young and hip, Planet Hollywood is way too loud. I absolutely loved it, but older people tend not to like that sort of thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter