Birthdays

sprnklnormngrl

~*innocent*~
Does anyone know of anything special I could do for a 14 year old who is going to be having a birthday while we are at WDW??

We took our son to Chef Mickey at the Contemporary. Called ahead and they prepared a cake and presented it to him. My boss' daughter turned 16 (we were all there the same night) and did the same and she loved it! The characters were so fun with them!

How about Disney Quest?

Groosch! Take him to city hall on Main Street, they'll give him a "It's My Birthday" Badge...which will give him some extra attention from the CM's!

Do you remember what Chef Mickey's charged for the cake?

I think the cake was in the $15 neighborhood, but can't remember. You have to call the Contemporary directly to set it up. It was WONDERFUL! He loved it!:D

It's my mum's birthday while we're over there. Do you think it would be really silly to get her one of those birthday badges - are they for little kids?

Louise

Miss Mickey.....Do have your mother get a birthday button. The buttons are for everyone. The button will generate alot of "Happy Birthdays".

I will be wearing one on our trip in August!

Miss Mickey -

Definitely get "Mum" a badge. They give you one too at Chef Mickey on birthdays! We will be there at the same time! We are there July 14-26!

OK, I told my mum she's getting a WDW birthday button - she's very pleased!! It's a nice touch, something a little unusual. We'd do the whole cake thing too but we're staying offsite in a villa so will just figure something out.

She wants to go to Pebbles for a meal that night as we enjoyed a great meal there last year.

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter