• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BL COW Week 8

Raenstoirm

DIS Veteran
Ok guys we are back to the grind now and ready for a new week. The holidays are fast approaching, so now is the time to really make those healthy choices habits before temptation sets in.
So, here is a refresher of the rules in case you forgot. I will post a new COW sometime every Thursday. Each challenge week begins 12:01 am Friday morning and runs till midnight Thursday night. I figure posting the COW on Thursday gives you a little time to “plan” out how best to complete the challenge before the clock starts. Please email or PM me your score by Monday morning of the following week. (So tomorrow’s challenge score is “due” the 10th, although I recommend you pm or email it to me on Friday when you email Brenda your weight.)
If you chose not to do the COWs at all, or only get around to doing a few items on the list that is perfectly fine. You will not hurt your team. The idea is to get you thinking and doing new things on this road to a new you, not to stress you out.

1 Try a new activity this week that you have never tried before ( a new gym class, DVD, or piece of fitness equipment) (10 points per new activity- max 30)

2 Consume at least 2 non-starchy vegetables 4 days this week (5 points a day- max 20)

3 Get 8 hours of sleep 4 nights this week (not as easy as it sounds) (5 points a night- max 20)

4 Make special time to spend with a loved one where you actually get to talk (so helping the kids with homework or sitting with your spouse in front of the TV does not count) (5 points per half hour- max 20)

5 Eat no more than one small piece of Halloween candy a day (1 point a day, bonus of 3 points (so 10 total score) if you succeed all week)

This thread is for all losers. Just like the Biggest Loser TV show challenges this is the place where you cheer for people not necessarily on your team. This is the place to get to know the other team’s members and make the whole group a big community. Now of course you still have to return “home” from this little utopia, since after all this is a competition.

So Ladies, let’s have a COW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter