• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Black forest Cherry torte???

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I have desperately been searching for a recipee of Black Forest Cherry Torte. I know there are many out there. My grandma used to make one that was absolutely the best! I had made it with her, and dummy me lost the recipee. Grandma died Jan '99 and we have been unable to find the recipee in her books. Does anyone have one? I do remember the frosting/filling was a thicker, buttery rum filling. anyone??? Thanks

I am looking to see what I can find for you but so far all the recipes have a cherry liquor filling. I will keep an eye out for a rum filling. Let me know if you want a kirsch filling one and I will post it.

Hi Beth E.,
I would love to see the recipee if you wouldn't mind posting it. I think that what I might end up doing is using an existing recipee and then experimenting with fillings to see what I can come up with. Maybe Grandma up in heaven will guide my hand to the right ingredients... Thank you, I will wait for the post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter