Black Friday or Cyber Monday for laptop deals?

maslex

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be in the market for a new laptop soon. Truthfully, I could really use a new one now but I'm going to hold off a few months and see about getting one either BF or CM.

For those of you who have purchased a laptop on either of these days (or both) do you think one day had a better deal than the other?

I would bookmark one of those sites that post BF ads (I use bfads) to check which retailer has the item I want at the best price. I haven't found much on CM but do find everything I am looking for on BF. Don't discount Back-To-School time either, Dell usually has some pretty good deals around now.

Depends what you're looking for.

BF or CM deals are mostly outdated technology. If I look for something I find better performance vs price deals the week prior to the BF.

And this one HERE: is a decent deal right now, just click 'View Models'

Got a laptop for my son last year on BF, it was from Best Buy -- was an HP 17.3" screen i5 processor with 8GB memory and a 1TB harddrive - for $379. That was one of the better combinations of at least a somewhat decent processor/with okayish memory for a cheap price that I found during last years sales. I didn't see anything that was better on cybermonday but I wasn't looking super hard either by that point.

I'm going to be in the market for a new laptop soon. Truthfully, I could really use a new one now but I'm going to hold off a few months and see about getting one either BF or CM.

For those of you who have purchased a laptop on either of these days (or both) do you think one day had a better deal than the other?

The big blockbuster deals on the day after thanksgiving and the monday after thanksgiving tend to be lower end systems they either built for the occasion cheaply or older nearly out dated models they're trying to get rid of.

We've been getting computers from Costco the past few times. If I'm in need of customer service I'd much rather deal with them rather than whomever had the cheapest price. I will say they will likely be very competitive on price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter