Black Friday ticket sale

Winnipeg7

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there might be a sale on US tickets for Black Friday? Was there a sale last year and how much were tickets? Tia

I don't think there will be a ticket sale...plenty are being sold at full cost so no reason to discount.

I don't remember a sale last year.

Last edited:
I don't think there has ever been a Black Friday ticket sale. I think Loews had a room sale once but it didn't include the Universal Hotels. I also think there was some Cabana Bay package deal but it wasn't really much of a deal.

Last edited:
I saw a cyber monday sale. I think it was on buy 2 get 2 free tix. I couldnt get deets on it. Is it the buy 2 get 2 that expires May 17th? May need to call. The ad said the tix will only be avail Monday Nov 28

It looks like visitorlando.com is offering 10% off their discount prices from nov 22-nov 28. Glad I looked into it :)

I had read on the touring plans chat about it. I’m buying mine before the end of the month so now I’ll check these other sites too. Great news for me

Ooh! Good information. We were also planning on getting our tickets by the end of the month for a March vacation.

I'll hold off for a few more days in the hope of a deal!

Thought you meant through Universal Orlando itself.

However, I don't recall any past UT black Friday specials, so if there were any, they couldn't have been much of a deal.

Here is the 2016 Black Friday thread ... https://www.disboards.com/threads/black-friday-deals-on-us-ioa-tickets.3561306/

Since you look to be Canadian, have you ever tried using Air Miles? That's how we get our tickets. We got 3 Disney and 3 Universal tickets for our past vacation using Air Miles. Check out this thread ... https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...rt-on-page-433.3442770/page-436#post-58479610

Last edited:
Thanks! Believe it or not I am Canadian. Unfortunately I don’t have enough air miles to buy so looking at all my options. If only the Can $ was doing better. I’ve bought through loveorlandotickets.ca before and had no issues so may go that way again. At least it sounds like I might save a bit of money with Black Friday. 10% off isn’t too shabby

Did Universal do any specials on Black Friday or Cyber Monday last year? I tried looking but didn't see anything really. Just wondering if things like the dining plan go on special there?

Are the visitorlando.com print at home tickets already active or are they vouchers that need to be exchanged at the ticket office?

Thanks for this, I need to buy tickets and will wait to check out the UT deal on Monday too. I just bought the Black Friday photo package too!

I’m thinking about buying the visit Orlando tickets and upgrading them to seasonal passes. Anyone have any experience with these tickets?

I haven’t bought from them before although if it’s a better deal than UT tomorrow I likely will buy. They do charge tax but you can have your ticket emailed for free or free pickup in Orlando. They are the official tourist bureau for Orlando and I’ve been getting their emails for years. Often promoting deals for Canadians

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!