Black Mirror Season 5?

Sandeep1

DIS Veteran
Anyone know anything about the upcoming season? Netflix is being weird about not releasing details. Some have been speculating a Season 5 release on Dec 28. Others saying it will be a feature length movie.

Netflix isn't saying anything which is kind of strange.

Yeah, just rumors at this point, but I'd welcome anything from them! Love that show!!

From what I can gather, I think we are getting the feature length movie sometime next week, most likely Friday. And then Season 5 will hit sometime early next year.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/12/b...-movie-details-five-hours-footage-1202030410/

"A young programmer makes a fantasy novel into a game. Soon, reality and virtual world are mixed and start to create confusion.” That “Bandersnatch” would be set in the world of video games lines up with recent fan theories, as “Bandersnatch” was the name of a video game listed in the Season 3 episode “Playtest,” directed by Dan Trachtenberg and starring Wyatt Russell. Additionally, “Bandersnatch” was a video game developed in real life by Imagine Software in 1984, but it was never released to the public."

I liked the new movie. I probably wouldn’t of liked it if it wasn’t interactive. I will watch the movie again at some time. Read where the fastest time you can watch this movie is 40 minutes with the average time of 90 minutes.

I liked the new movie. I probably wouldn’t of liked it if it wasn’t interactive. I will watch the movie again at some time. Read where the fastest time you can watch this movie is 40 minutes with the average time of 90 minutes.

It was okay for me. The shrinks acting was horrid. Was distracting for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!