BLACK PANTHER

I want to go back on Thursday with my husband who worked while I went solo this week. He wants to watch some college basketball but I'm trying to change his mind...

Loved it!!!! OMG I loved it! Dragged DH to the movies since the kids are at my parents overnight. He give it a 7 and he had no clue what was going on! :lmao: I cannot wait to buy it on dvd. It had the right amount of politics that lead to an awesome discussion between the 2 of us on the drive home. So glad this movie did not disappoint. It is in the top for my favorite Marvel movies too. party:

Can't wait to see it, going with my family today. Seems like this is going to be gold for Disney. If folks thought the lines for Elsa and Anna were long.... I can only imagine the lines for the Meet and Greet with the characters from Black Panther.

How was it OP? After the last couple Marvel (Civil War and Spiderman) movies I swore off seeing anymore, but the trailer of this one looks really good and I really like Michael B Jordan.

Yea, agree. Might have to see this with the reviews here.

Loved it! Everything about it was fantastic...the costuming, the cast, the storyline, the music. Saw it on Saturday night and went back again on Sunday night, and I'll probably see it again this week.

Can't wait to see it, going with my family today. Seems like this is going to be gold for Disney. If folks thought the lines for Elsa and Anna were long.... I can only imagine the lines for the Meet and Greet with the characters from Black Panther.

DD#2 is back to working at DL, and she got to do a meet & greet the first day, as a trainee. Crowds were enormous (she said) for the three sets that were in park that day: Loki and Thor; Gamora and Star Lord; and BP. BP came in on a truck, with his guards!
She said that they were packed at the ticket area all day long yesterday. She is so excited, though; today she got to pick the family of the day for opening!

I'll just say stick around until the end of the credits.

Yes! But so many people left after the first extra. I wanted to yell at them to stay for the second one!
Yes! Any Marvel movie we don't move until lights come up!

Great movie-easily one of the best movies (even without the Marvel qualifier). Casting was soooo good. Music was outstanding-I can see some bands taking the score of this movie (song that played at ending credits especially-made for drumline).

We went 6:30pm on Sunday and no empty seats (so glad to have assigned seats). And this is the only showing all weekend we were able to get seats (knew we should have bought them further in advance!)

Yes! Any Marvel movie we don't move until lights come up!

Great movie-easily one of the best movies (even without the Marvel qualifier). Casting was soooo good. Music was outstanding-I can see some bands taking the score of this movie (song that played at ending credits especially-made for drumline).

We went 6:30pm on Sunday and no empty seats (so glad to have assigned seats). And this is the only showing all weekend we were able to get seats (knew we should have bought them further in advance!)

DS called the early leavers "casuals". He's definitely a gamer...

The first 4 rows of the theater were gone as soon as the first post scene was done, and I'm not sure some of them didn't leave before it came up. The theater only has 10 rows.

DD#2 is back to working at DL, and she got to do a meet & greet the first day, as a trainee. Crowds were enormous (she said) for the three sets that were in park that day: Loki and Thor; Gamora and Star Lord; and BP. BP came in on a truck, with his guards!
She said that they were packed at the ticket area all day long yesterday. She is so excited, though; today she got to pick the family of the day for opening!
Photos of guests at DL with the Black Panther and Dora Milaje are popping up on Facebook.
They look fantastic.

Shuri is a Disney princess. I hope she gets included in a character meal.

Well, no duh, Captain Obvious
72Ade-q1_200x200.jpg

They seemed to kill way fewer people then the previous Marvel movies, and there seemed to be much less collateral damage to innocent by standers. I was glad it did not have a 45 minute fight scene that destroyed half city or a planet.

This makes me even more excited to see it.

I got my tickets for Friday night! They just released them this morning and half of the seats are already taken. We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter